Monday, September 21, 2009

Breakfast Calzone


I got this idea last saturday morning and it turned out so amazing!!! Michael and I had a lazy morning and wanted a good sized breakfast. This was good and is a different spin on breakfast.
Ingredients:
1 batch of your favorite biscuit recipe
Pick whatever you want for filling:
eggs
sausage
bacon
cheese
peppers
onions
gravy
ham
hashbrowns
mushrooms
Roll out your dough and seperate into the amount of calzones you want. Once all of your fillings are cooked, place them on one half of the dough and fold the other half over. Press to seal. Bake using the biscuits cooking directions.

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! I am always too chicken to experiment. It's why I'll probably never be a serious cook. I'll just keep using the same tired old recipes over and over. Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

    ReplyDelete