I got this recipe from Real Mom Kitchen's blog. I tried making pitas and they worked ok but these are something that I'm totally interested in making.
Soft Wrap Bread
3 C Flour
1 1/4 C Boiling Water
1/4 C Potato Flakes
1 1/3 Tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Tsp Yeast
1. place 2 Cups of flour in a bowl and add water. Mix and let rest for 30 minutes.
2. In a seperate bowl, mix potato flakes, rest of flour, salt, oil, and yeast.
3. Mix the mixtures together and knead for about 5 minutes until a ball forms and it pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
4. Let the dough rise for about an hour.
5.Divide into 8 pieces and let rest for 15 minutes
6.Roll into a 7 to 8" circle. Dry-fry (cook them in a pan with no oil like you would a tortilla until brown flecks form on the dough.
7. Transfer the wrap breads to a cooling wrack and stack them to keep soft. Serve immediately or cool in a ziplocbag so they will stay soft.