Saturday, June 6, 2009

Easy & Delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup

I made this for girls night out and I had requests for the recipe, so here you go!! :)

1-2 Chicken breasts, cooked & chopped
1/2 onion, chopped and sauteed
garlic, minced
3 cans chicken broth
1 can corn, drained
1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can petite diced tomatoes with green chilies
1/2 C. salsa

I add a little cumin and chili powder to taste.

Combine all ingredients in pot and bring to a boil. Simmer until served. Serve with corn chips, cheese, sour cream, avocado and whatever else you like!! :)

*******

Okay - so why am I the only one posting? I am debating on this being my last post for a while, until we get a little more variety. If you want to post some of your recipes but are not an "author" please email me and I will add you to our list. My email address is ljcook82@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment