Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cream Cheese Squares

Okay, I also stocked up on crescent roll dough. My kids like to roll them up and bake them, but are getting tired of eating them too. So, I found this amazing recipe. It is fast and easy and REALLY fattening!! yeah, so it is definitely a "keeper" too!!

2 cans crescent roll dough
2 pckgs cream cheese (I used low-fat, came out great)
1 c sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Preheat 350. Press 1 can of dough into bottom of a brownie pan (7x11). Mix cheese, sugar and vanilla til smooth. Spread onto dough. Top with 2nd can of dough but do not press down.

1/2 c. butter melted
1/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon

Pour butter over top and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and bake 25-30 minutes. This is a very rich dessert. It doesn't really need ice cream or whipping cream. But, to make it more sinful, add icecream. The hot and cold come together really well.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Thanks, Teresa! I can't wait to try these! Keep 'em comin'! :)

    ReplyDelete