Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chicken Pot Pie

Okay, so the picture might not look too appetizing, but it is really a very yummy dish, fast and easy too!! I LOVE this recipe.

Ingredients:
1 can Cream of Potato soup
2 cans Veg All
2 cups chicken or turkey
1/2 C. milk (the original recipe says to warm in microwave, but I never do)
1/4 tsp Thyme
1/4 tsp pepper
2 9" pie crusts

Instructions:
Mix everything together and pour into ready made pie crust. Top with pie crust and cut holes.
Bake at 375 for 40 minutes. After 40 minutes check to see if it needs to be covered with foil, bake for another 10-15 minutes. Bake on lower rack. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.

2 comments:

  1. I too, love this recipe. My kids love it and it's incredibly easy to make if you use refrigerated rolled pie crusts. You have to let them sit out for 30 minutes before unrolling. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I didn't know that! I will have to try that - my crusts kept cracking and I didn't know why. Thanks, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete