Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Heads Up 7 Up Chicken

This is such an easy chicken marinade! I usually have all of the ingredients on hand! When I am having people over for dinner I usually just make it the night before, or before I go to work that morning. So easy and so yummy!

7 up Chicken Marinade


1 can 7up (or sprite)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup canola oil
1 Tb horseradish sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Blend all ingredients and add chicken. I typically blend them in a ziploc bag, then seal it to let it marinate. Let marinate over night or at least 6 hours, in your fridge. You can also marinate chicken then slice it into strips.


It is also really yummy to fry up with some onions and peppers for fajitas! if I do that, I usually sprinkle some Tony Chacere's Creole seasoning on it... it adds some serious kick!
Enjoy!

Recipe from Melanie @ sisterscafe

No comments:

Post a Comment