Friday, January 9, 2009

Grocery Smarts

Sarah, this is awesome! And I LOVE the address - so creative and fun. :) So, I don't have a recipe to share yet, BUT I want to let you know about Grocery Smarts if you don't know about it already. It will save you a ton of money on your grocery bill and it really helps you stock up on your food storage without breaking the bank. SO, I went shopping today and this is what I got:

Okay, so this isn't EVERYTHING, but everything I got an awesome deal on. So, this all together added up to $38.13 - I also bought some paper towels, toilet paper and a couple other things and got $30 off my next shopping bill - so I am telling myself I got this all for $8.13!! So awesome! I wanted to get more (like weight watcher meals - only 1.50 a piece) but I don't have enough room in my freezer, I really want a deep freeze! So, if you are interested, visit grocerysmarts.com and if you want the password go to my blog -- it is posted at the end of that entry.

Sarah, thanks again - and your recipes look awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Lara I need to know how to do this. You are the number one shopper. Im pretty much clueless at grocery shopping and just compare the weekly savers. HELP

    ReplyDelete